Friday, August 19, 2011

Sweet Dreams Elegant Pillows - You Will Love them

Christmas is Just Around The Corner...........

and after many months of procratinating, I am finally on a roll...........Here are the first of many Pillows and Linens to come.

Lots of Elegant Frills..................Velvets, Brocades, Beads and Trim............
All pillows can come with or without insert and have a French Opening for easy removal. These High End Pillows are finished perfect - inside and out.

Don't wait too long................. the Holidays are just around the corner and these Beautiful Pillows will definitely make a statement in your home...........Giving it a Cozy, Elegant feel during Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Each pillow is $75.00 and if you want the Pillow Insert, please add $10.00............Worth every penny.............don't just get one..........get a matching one so they will not be lonesome:):)



Gorgeous Red, Black and Gold Pillow
Measures 20" x 15"
$75.00
Dreamy Pillow #1

These Elegant Dreamy Pillows will make you think you are "Spoiled Rotten".


Lush Black Velvet, Rich Red and Gold
Measures 15 x 20
Dreamy Pillow #2
$75.00

Dreamy Pillow # 3
Measures 20 x 15



Dreamy Rich Pillow
Measures 20 x 15
$75.00


I have many more to add and hopefully will get to them later today.
I hope you love these pillows are much as I do........................Love to hear your commments.............................Oh yes, I am still learning this blogging so if for some reason you cannot email me, please email me at buttrnut2u@aol.com 
with any questions you might have or if you want to purchase. 
Sweet Dreams





2 comments:

  1. You make these? Wow.. they're beautiful! Such detail.
    Welcome to Blogland!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Carol! I was reading Faded Plains and Andrea said we MUST stop by! Love your header photography, it is truly romantic! I like your craftsmanship in your work. Will you be posting pillows in other colors and fabrics? I have been blogging less than a month, so we are both newbies! I signed on, you can find my icon, it is the only one that has a big chicken head on it. Regards, your new blog friend, Andrea @ townandprairie

    ReplyDelete